The gatekeeper to opening the studio of your dreams far too often lives at the bank. Upfront costs with securing a studio space are always difficult but having the available cash flow to be able to outfit a space can be an even more difficult task. Luckily, there are options! Fitness equipment leasing can be a way to not only get the studio you want quickly but to get it without breaking the bank.
Here are 5 ways leasing can create the opportunity to open a successful studio of your dreams:
- Leasing fitness equipment can save you time and hassle involved with banks on the direct lending side. Typically fewer documents are required.
- You can keep pace with emerging technologies (leases are typically between 36 and 60 months and you can swap out for new equipment)
- Short-term leases give you the opportunity to evaluate if the equipment fits your current needs.
- Lease terms can fit within the standard warranty period of SportsArt’s industry leading 5-year parts and 3-year labor warranty.
- If you use the leased assets in your business, you may enjoy a potential tax advantage because your lease or rental payments are fully deductible (check with your business tax planner). SportsArt can help you by providing you with fitness equipment leasing options that are flexible and help your business flourish.
It’s always more important to focus on the quality of your gym’s fitness equipment vs. the cost of that equipment. Leasing fitness equipment gives you the flexibility of paying over time, while outfitting your gym with exactly what you need to give the ideal gym member experience. Contact SportsArt today to learn more on how we can help you connect the dots and make that gym opening or update a reality today!